Looking for strollers, car seats or other high-cost baby items? Check out our list of the best Black Friday baby gear deals on Amazon Singapore from our favourite top rated brands. There’s also FREE international shipping here for Prime members (only $2.99/month!) above $60.
All prices are in Singapore dollars and accurate as of posting, including estimated import fees for items above $400. No affiliate fees involved, just that good baby gear deals must share – happy Black Friday shopping! Unsure which travel stroller to buy? Check out our review of the best on the market, or rent one for the weekend before buying!
Amazon Singapore Shopping Tips
- Get Prime Membership!
There’s FREE international shipping for Prime members (only $2.99/month!) above $60. Super good deal when you can save hundreds of dollars on shipping.
- Select PRIME-only items
These are the ones with free shipping here.
- Split purchases
Avoid the 7% import fees if your total basket is below S$400.
- Check colour variations!
If you’re not picky about colours and design, certain variations are a lot cheaper for some reason
- Use the app
The app allows you to view all the variations and prices conveniently. On the web you have to click individually on each design.
- Check the model
Double check the description AFTER selecting colour to ensure you have the model you want as sometimes different versions are grouped together. If you need a certain feature or want compatibility with existing items, this is crucial.
Single Stroller Deals
- Baby Jogger City Tour2 (S$296.99) U.P. $399 from First Few Years
Why we like it: Cabin friendly, flat recline, one-handed fold
Rent it here
- Baby Jogger City Tour Lux (S$365.37) U.P. $499 from Pupsik Studio
Why we like it: Parent-facing, flat recline
- gb Pockit+ 2019 All Terrain in Blue (S$220.34) U.P. $289 from First Few Years
Why we like it: Arguably Singapore’s most famous super-compact travel stroller, weighs only 5.6kg! Folds to meet carry-on requirements everywhere that we know.
Rent it here
- gb Pockit Air All Terrain in Black (S$185.91) U.P. $299 from Pupsik Studio
Why we like it: If you want to save 1kg from the already lightweight Pockit+ and don’t need a reclining feature, this fits the bill perfectly.
Rent it here
Double Stroller Deals
- Baby Jogger City Tour2 Double (S$513.95) U.P. $679 from Pupsik Studio, out of stock currently!
Why we like it: Super light and compact for double stroller at only 10kg
Car Seat Deals
- Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat in Gotham (S$194.45) U.P. $459 from Agape Babies
Why we like it: Keeps your child rear-facing longer (it’s safer!) up to 22kg and forwards facing up to 29kg. Fits smaller cars.
- Graco Size4Me Convertible Car Seat in Finch (S$137.71) U.P. $499 from First Few Years
Why we like it: Safe, affordable and compact. Rear-facing up to 17kg and forward-facing up to 29kg
- Graco Atlas 65 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat (S$111.12) U.P. $299 from First Few Years
Why we like it: Great for kids who have outgrown rear facing seats but are not ready for boosters (which use the car’s seat belt)
Baby Cots & High Chair Deals
- Phil&Teds Traveller Crib (S$206.40) U.P. $289 from First Few Years
Why we like it: Folds down to fit in a yoga bag and weighs only 2.6kg!
Rent it here
- Graco Pack n Play Playard with Portable Napper and Changer in Afiinia (S$182.81) U.P. $269 from First Few Years. As low as $103 if you don’t need the accessories!
Why we like it: Easy set-up, multiple levels to grow from newborn to toddler.
Baby Carrier Deals
- Tula Standard from $149 (U.P. $259)
- Tula Free-to-Grow in Confetti Dot (S$161.51) U.P. $259 from retailers. ALSO Pupsik is having a sale for 2 funky design (read: not for everyone) at $149!
Why we like it: Can be used with newborns (from 3.2kg) without a bulky insert, but for babies above 8kg consider the Standard size for comfort!
- Tula Toddler from S$169 (U.P. $259)
Why we like it: When your shoulders start to cry from carrying your toddler, it may be time to upsize! More cloth gives additional support.
- Tula Explore (S$254.15) U.P. $299
Why we like it: The only Tula that allows forward-facing, and is also adjustable like the Free-to-Grow but supposedly more comfortable! Please note that forward-facing is strenuous for baby and wearer and should be done for short periods.
- Ergobaby 360 Carrier in Keith Haring Pop (S$139.99), U.P. $259 – $299 from Pupsik
Why we like it: Very adjustable carrier similar to Explore but some find it a bit warm.
Know any more Black Friday baby gear deals? Add on in the comments below!