The new Babyzen Yoyo2 features a sturdier frame, better suspension on the front wheels and leatherette handlebar covers instead of foam. With a higher weight capacity of 22kg, it still weighs the same as the Yoyo+ at 5.9kg. The same quick 2-step fold also makes going out with kids a breeze.
Suitable from 6 months to 22kg, or from birth with the 0+ Newborn pack
Security Deposit: A deposit of $200 is due only upon collection of the stroller and is refundable when the stroller is returned in good condition.
- Rain cover
- Car seat adapters for Maxi Cosi, Cybex and Nuna
- Footmuff for cold weather
- Newborn pack for use with babies below 6 months
- STROLLER WEIGHT: 6.2kg
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 52 x 44 x 18cm
- RECLINE: The stroller uses a strap system. While it does not lie flat, the 45 degree recline allows for napping. Nevertheless, active children might find the most-upright position too reclined.
- CANOPY: The canopy provides medium coverage, UPF50 sun protection and a clear peekaboo window. However, suntanned legs are possible so we recommend a light blanket for sunny weather!
- SUSPENSION: In addition to suspension on all wheels, the stroller’s Soft Drive system makes for smooth manoevring on uneven ground.
- STORAGE: In addition to the upgraded basket underneath, the large zippered pocket behind the canopy keep essentials handy. While stroller hooks can be added, we do not recommend hanging heavy bags as this could cause the stroller to tip over when the child is getting out.
- BRAKE: Footbrake on right
- Official Babyzen website