The All City is the latest Pockit travel stroller from gb launched in 2019. It has an easier fold, sturdier frame and deeper seat for older children. All of this in an ultra compact fold for easy transportation!
Unsure about which stroller to choose? Read about our favourite travel strollers to fly with here!
Suitable from 6 months to 17kg
Pockit+ All City vs Pockit+ 2019:
- LIGHTER: 5.7kg vs 5.9kg
- BIGGER (unfortunately): No more ultra compact fold, so it’s +4cm taller
- MORE COMFY: Now with adjustable footrest, no more dangling legs!
- BETTER WHEELS: 1-2cm larger to go over bumpy ground, and with front suspension
- STROLLER WEIGHT: 5.7kg
- MAX CHILD WEIGHT: 22kg
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS: H42 x W34 x D20cm
- RECLINE: Multi-position strap system, near upright to about 45 degrees
- FOOTREST: Adjustable
- CANOPY: UPF50 smallish
- WHEELS: Lockable front wheels for going over rough terrain
- BRAKE: Footbrake on the right
Our Rating (Compared with other cabin strollers):
- Lightweight (<6kg)
- Compact (Most compact!)
- Ease of folding (2 hands, multi steps)
- Car seat compatibility: Cybex and GB with adaptors