TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Maintenance of Equipment
- RENTER acknowledges that the above items were received in good working condition.
- RENTER agrees to maintain the items at his/her own cost and expense during the duration of the rental. The equipment must be kept in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted.
- RENTER agrees to pay the OWNER full compensation for the replacement and/or repair of any equipment or part(s) which are damaged, lost or stolen, normal wear and tear excepted. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is to be accepted as final, with receipt provided as proof upon request.
- RENTER agrees not to sublet equipment to any other parties.
- OWNER will refund the equipment deposit, if any, to RENTER upon return of the equipment in good working condition.
- RENTER agrees to bear liability even if rental is on behalf of another party.
- RENTER agrees to release the OWNER from any liability for injury, sickness or loss resulting from the use of the equipment, and to not seek compensation from the OWNER. OWNER will assist in filing for claims against the manufacturer if applicable.
Cancellations and Refunds
- RENTER may cancel the order and receive a full refund (minus administrative fee) with at least 48 hours’ notice before the start of the rental.
- Administrative fee of 5% or $5, whichever is higher, will be charged for refunds.
- Cancellations within 48 hours but before the start of the rental will be charged 20% of the rental fee unless there are mitigating circumstances.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once the item has been received and accepted by the RENTER.
Extensions and Late Fees
- RENTER shall return the equipment on the agreed-upon date.
- RENTER must inform of any extension at least 24 hours before the agreed-upon return time, and extensions will be subject to availability of the equipment.
- Late returns will be charged at twice the average daily rate of the rental, subject to no other rentals being affected. Should the late return result in the cancellation of an order, RENTER will bear the cost of the cancelled order on top of the late charge, up to a cap of $50.